Saturday, August 13, 2011

My big brother is getting MARRIED!

YEAH!! I am very excited that my brother is getting married.  I love his wife for many reasons, the main reason is that she is crafty like me :) When I asked her if she would like a sign for her wedding she said "Yes! And I want it vintage looking".  Which I LOVE! Because the more I can take sandpaper to something... the more I love it. (Gosh, I really need a new camera so you could see the uniqueness of this sign)

On the back of the sign is my favorite quote about marriage. "Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It's not something you get, it's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day!" Barbara De Angelis

Congrats Andrew & Lauren! May you have a long wonderful marriage full of all of God's blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Show me the love!