Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yep... I'm still pregnant.

So I posted way back in August the name of our third boy.  At that time, I even said I hoped to have his nursery completed by Thanksgiving.  Well, on November 15th we woke up to a bad rain storm and a nursery ceiling and wall with severe water damage.

Fast forward to today and we finally have a new roof and new ceiling in Grayson's room and a 90% completed nursery.  Needless to say, I won't finish this nursery by the time he gets here (if he ever decides to come), but at this point I am thankful that he will have a room without a gigantic hole in the ceiling.

Here is the name sign I made to go above his crib.  His room is circus theme.  My dad cut the letters in the font "Pointedly Mad".  More nursery pictures to come... sometime within the next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Show me the love!