Friday, August 31, 2012

My imaginary world

So, I have a gazillon (7 or 8) signs that I need to put on this blog. But, I seem to only get around to doing that about once a month. I don't wish for a maid (yes I do). I wish I had someone just take awesome pictures of my signs and post them on the blog for me while I look at Pinterest.

I am not wanting an amazing blog full of awesome craft projects (yes I do). I just can't figure out how some of the amazing bloggers out there (i.e. Mandi at vintagerivivals.com)* do it all and have time to shave their legs.  Tonight I decided to post on my blog and will shave my legs another day.

Anyway, here's another sign.  Rescued this brand spanking new cabinet front out of someone's trash. It sat in my shed for months before I decided to put some words to it.

 In my dream world where I give birth to a baby girl, I would put this on a shelf in her nursery. The nursery would be blush and bashful and have a lot of polka-dots and ruffles. There I go imagining again.
I do tell my boys this. But, I also add handsome and say are vs is, but that is just me being picky. 

Sign available for sale at High Cotton


I could smack myself for not measuring this.  I'll guess that it measures 16"h x 20"w. Baby pink vinyl. Font is Arial and Monotype Corvisa.

Another thing in my imaginary world, I mean seriously, this would rock my face off! (that's a shout-out to my friend Chris)


*Honestly, if I just randomly ran into her at Homegoods or Goodwill (our version of the DI- if you read her blog you would get that) I would have the police called on me for stalking her around the store. She is my celebrity crush. Her and that drummer guy that sings about shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Show me the love!