Friday, March 9, 2012

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Thanksgiving 1995 (I think?)
Holly and Daisy were the two dogs I grew up with. Holly was a Springer Spaniel and Daisy was a German Shepard/ Golden Retriever mix.

Holly would go and get the newspaper in the mornings. She LOVED to hunt Easter Eggs. And she knew how to roll up the windows in our mini-van.

Daisy was the athlete. She could catch a Frisbee from any angle. When she was younger she could even do back flips and catch the Frisbee. She worshiped my brother, as you can see in the picture.

Without getting too sentimental, I LOVED my dogs. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED them. I can't wait to see them again. Because All Dogs go to Heaven.

So in memory of the worlds best dogs, here is a sign I made. Available at High Cotton Gifts & Art.
Sign measures 17"x3". Hand painted & distressed in Blue and Maize. Custom font.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Show me the love!