Sunday, April 22, 2012

Oh! It's been a while...

It's been a while since I have last posted pictures of my signs. No particular reason for lack of posts. I am still working on signs. I have just been.... busy.
But aren't we all.

So here is a sign I made today. I LOVE it. I want to keep it because it matches Grayson's nursery so well. But I won't... (*sniff, sniff*)

It is for sale at High Cotton for $75. So go buy it.
Because it is A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

It is painted on old barn wood from the early 1900s. (At least that is what I was told by the man who I got the wood from. He tears down old houses and barns.... what a cool job)

I took LOTS of pictures. Photo bomb starts... now.






My sister (she has a lot of opinions) told me what to do for this sign. (90% of the time her opinion is spot on). If she got paid for her opinions, then we'd probably be on a beach right now, sipping margaritas, while a nanny changed dirty diapers.

Sign measures 53 1/2" by 5.5". Font Happy Serif. Font color- white. Board color- 1900s old barn wood blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Show me the love!