Sunday, June 24, 2012

Love & Marriage

On June 18th, Jeramie and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. I am very blessed. He is a wonderful husband and father. I think we make a great team. I'm not a very mushy person, but I do have to say "he's my peanut butter and I'm his jelly".

So my friend Chris got married on New Year's Eve 2010. Wonderful, awesome wedding. Here is Jeramie and I dancing the night away at the Callaway's Wedding. 


Chris called and wanted a wedding sign made for her best friend Brittany who is getting married this September.

My very first sign I made was for Chris & Casey for their wedding. 
 I was very appreciative when she called and ask me to make one for her friend. 
I hope Brittany and her husband have a wonderful marriage. 
I pray the good days out weigh the bad. May God bless them with children. And I pray they always put each other first.

Best wishes on your upcoming marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Show me the love!