Friday, May 4, 2012

A surprise gift

I met a new friend at my MOPS group.  Her family moved to Memphis from California almost a year ago (very brave). She is the mom of two boys and wants four boys!

I told her to hang out with me and she will be on her way to a quiver full of boys. So she came over to hang out about a month ago.  Our boys played together and she helped me design her signs.

She asked me to make her two signs. The first will hang in her living room above her collection of crosses.
Sign measures 30" by 5.5". Font is Gabriola. Font color is dark umber brown. Board color is custom distressed barn wood paint.

Her second sign is a birthday present for her husband.
Sign measures 22" by 11". Font is Monotype Corvisa and Garamond. Font color is off-white. Board color is dark umber brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Show me the love!